Monday, June 2, 2014

Part 2 100+ Goals Report

So far in my progress in completing my 100+ goals, I have still not achieved even half of them. I still haven't achieved that many because most of my goals are goals that can only be achieved once I am older. such as joining the marines, buying a car, or buying a house. believe me, if I could achieve those goals now, I would. besides these life long goals I still need to work on my present goals such as getting a six pack. although I am still working on that, im glad seeing my results so far this also goes for most of my other goals. although I have only achieved a few of them. im happy to see all the progress I have throughout all my goals, slowly progressing and soon enough I will achieve them as long as I never give up, and keep a positive mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment