Thursday, October 3, 2013

“my experience so far at HPIAM”

So far, with this being my first year, as a freshman. This school seems to be pretty cool. I say this because the school provides us with activities, such the school spirit week. Which I thought was pretty cool. We were able to have, twin day, decades day, school spirit day, mismatch day. I found this fun only because I had never done anything like it before. My first thoughts on high school was that it was going to be a scary place, only because my previous middle school teachers would always scare us when they would say how hard high school was, or how the teachers will be mean or strict. I honestly think they were just trying to get us scared, high school isn’t SO bad. I actually like it, I find high school cool because they have more things to do such as all the cool clubs, and or the sports although im not in a sport right now, I plan to be in the future of my high school- years. I also find it really cool, how we have fun activities with the link crews during our advisory.      

No comments:

Post a Comment