Tuesday, March 11, 2014

psychiatrist

Psychiatrist


Duties and Responsibilities:
psychiatrists specialize in the problems of mental illness. psychiatrists may work for the government, their own private practice, hospitals, clinics, or in universities. their duties involve designing treatment programs, conduct psychotherapy sessions, prescribing mental illness drugs, conducting research, and leading a team of mental health care providers.

Average Salary:
$90,000 - $200,000

Education:
Psychiatrists must have the requirements for a degree in a allopathic or osteopathic medicine. they must also undergo a three year residency in psychiatry.

Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one?Why? Why not?
No, I would not like to become a psychiatrist. I say no because I know myself that I wouldn't do very good at this job.

No comments:

Post a Comment