Monday, April 7, 2014

Social Worker


Duties and Responsibilities:
Social workers help people and their families adjust to the problems in their lives. these problems may include situations such as child abuse, substance abuse, mental illness, handicaps, juvenile delinquency, and anti-social behavior.

Salary:
$20,000 - $42,000

Education:
If you wish to become a social worker, then you should take the most challenging high school courses in English, Science, and Math. you are allowed to practice with a bachelor's degree in social work, but require a  graduate degree health and mental health positions.

Reflection: Do you think you would like to become one? Why? Why not?
No, I would not like to become a social worker. I say no because I already know I wouldn't do good at this career and I would rather do something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment