Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Patient Representative


 


Patient Representative


Duties and Responsibilities:
Patient representatives work by addressing the concerns and the needs of patients and their families. They check a patients satisfaction, investigate complaints, collect information on what’s wrong with a patients satisfaction, they may also resolve a patients problems, and possibly they will educate their staff.

Average Salary:
$20,000 - $40,000

Education:
If you wish to become a patient representative, you should take high school courses in business, science, math, and English. The requirements for this job may be different depending on where you wish to work,  but most of the employers will rather give the job to a college graduate, which makes sense.  They should take college classes in health or social services.

Reflection: Do you think you would like to become one? Why? Why not?
I would not like to become a patient representative. Although I like the idea of being able to help people out, I would prefer a rather more active job where I can still help people. In other words, my life-long goal of joining the marines and doing my best at what I’m asked to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment